Notice and Takedown Procedure
As a website / application online classified ads who acts a mediator (platform) based on user generated content (all matter are created by the user) YOURINFO Indonesia cannot be held responsible for any infringement Intellectual Property rights (IPR) and other legal violations arising from material posted on or transmitted or distributed, or items advertised on the website YOURINFO (“material”). Advertisers are solely responsible for the content uploaded.
If you feel that your rights have been violated or you are the owner of intellectual property rights or agents who are fully authorized to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other material has violated your rights, or the IPR owners on whose behalf you are authorized to act, on good faith you can send a notification to YOURINFO Indonesia in order to remove the material. Notice and the application must contain the following information:
- Each documentary evidence that shows that you, or those you represent is the owner of the intellectual property rights of the allegedly infringing material as an application for a patent, trademark or design;
- Each documentary evidence that shows that you are entitled to represent the intellectual property of the owner of such IP (as evidenced by the special power of attorney with regard specifically to this, valid and signed by the Director or the person entitled to represent the owner of such IP), copy of documents stating the final composition of the board of directors or the IPR owner as well as any other copy of the License related to the intellectual property rights;
- Proof of infringement (eg an affidavit stating that the goods are indeed illegal), as well as the reasons and basis for removing the offending Content for communication to the advertiser about the deletion;
- Identification of the material (link of the ads, ad ID, etc.) which is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or disabled as well as other information if sufficient for us to locate the material in question; and
- Send the Claim Notification form (which can be find at top of every ads) and provide sufficient information so we can contact you, such as address, telephone number, and, an electronic mail address.
We will need at least 7 (seven) working days after receiving notice Claims along with complete information from you to make the necessary legal review.